Search This Blog

Sunday 13 March 2011

Video: Fogel family massacre March 11, 2011


I am posting this video after hearing on Israel Radio that both YouTube and Facebook had taken it down within three hours of its being posted, at the insistence of 'Palestinian' groups. I am embedding it in my blog, and will try to post it elsewhere as well. This video is extremely difficult to watch, but I urge those of you who are abroad (especially) to please give it as much exposure as possible. Let the world see how much its favorite savages, the 'Palestinians' - may their name and memory be obliterated - really want peace.

In the event that Blogger forces me to take the video down, you can find ithere. I also have it saved to my laptop and will try to post it elsewhere.

Let's go to the videotape.



May G-d have mercy on the surviving children and their grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment